Production Chef Level 2 Apprentice JAMES H G ALMOND, VICTORIA L ALMOND & JAMES D ALMOND
Production chefs work as part of a team in time-bound and often challenging kitchen environments. We are offering an opportunity to be part of a great team with support from Tameside College and from within the workplace. A good opportunity to start work within a kitchen.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
02 Sep 2022
07 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Maintain excellent standards of personal, food and kitchen hygiene ensure compliance to procedures, menu specifications and recipes.
- Produce food meeting portion controls, and budgetary constraints.
- Adapting and produce dishes to meet special dietary, religious and allergenic requirements.
- Follow, complete and maintain production schedules, legislative and quality standard documentation.
- Use specialist kitchen equipment.
- Communicate internally and externally with customers and colleagues.
- Commit to personal development activities.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve a Level 2 Production Chef qualification upon completion of this apprenticeship. You will attend Tameside One Campus every Monday based at Wellington Rd, Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 6BL.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progress to other area's of the business or progress onto higher apprenticeships such as Level 3 Chef De Partie or Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor to move into a more senior/management role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Desired
About the employer
0161 909 5706
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.