We are seeking an Apprentice Finance Administrator to join our Finance team based in Hoo, Kent. This role is employed on a full-time and permanent basis and will be a great introduction to working with in a full-service Finance Department. You will gain valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the AAT Qualification.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
There is an annual bonus scheme which the apprentice will be eligible for.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
11 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The Apprentice will offer support to our Purchase Ledger and Credit Control team in their day to day processes.
- They will undertake a range of duties including processing invoices, chasing payment, dealing with suppliers, resolving payment queries.
- The Apprentice will also have the opportunity to be involved in all areas of the finance function they have interest in such as VAT returns, EC sales list, financial statements preparation and end of year audit.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The qualification which the apprentice will gain after successful completion of the course will be AAT in Accounting – Level 3.
- Training will be with First Intuition Maidstone.
- Training will be block release.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once the apprentice has passed their apprenticeship they will work towards becoming a Trainee Management Accountant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade C or 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade C or 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
FIRST INTUITION MAIDSTONE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.