Marketing Assistant Apprentice AARSLEFF GROUND ENGINEERING LIMITED
Aarsleff Ground Engineering are looking for a driven and creative apprentice to join their marketing team. Working in an exciting sector, the role is a fantastic opportunity to develop a range of marketing skills, in both traditional and digital space. The successful candidate will join a rapidly expanding team with a wealth of future opportunity.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Profit related bonus/ performance related bonus / incentive bonus Employee Assistance Programme Discount portal Eye tests/voucher for VDU Free parking on Company premises Free refreshments, tea/coffee/water available at some office locations
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
07 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
1. Working under the direction of Marketing / Sustainability Project Co-Ordinator or nominee, to carry out all duties responsibly and safely in accordance with current Integrated Management System in close co-operation with colleagues and the STEQ Manager. Be responsible for ensuring your own awareness of the company Health & Safety and Environmental policies.
2. Manage day to day marketing activities for Aarsleff Ground Engineering Ltd and Centrum Pile Ltd and Cannon Piling Ltd in the United Kingdom.
3. Assist in the development and implementation of the marketing plan for the business, in line with company goals, ensuring SMART marketing objectives for Aarsleff Ground Engineering and Centrum Pile and Cannon Piling Ltd are set.
4. Build and manage a rich content strategy that attracts a qualified audience to your owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, reports, presentations, social media, website articles, newsletters, webinars, infographics, etc.)
5. Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
6. Assist to secure high-quality photography and video from project sites across the UK in collaboration with film production agencies.
7. Assist in developing and enhancing the company’s employer brand, with aim of strategic approach to earning new employees. Specifically:
a. Demonstrating an attractive and positive workplace
b. Creating content oriented toward talent acquisition that might include: Company news and product/service information, Job postings and open positions, Recaps from company events or outings or “Day in the Life” style content portraying office culture
8. Maintain effective internal communications for the company, keeping employees informed of company developments in a timely manner.
9. Enhance customer advocacy (including feedback, referrals, testimonials, references, etc.), and increasing loyalty and retention as an outcome.
10.Assist in the Management and improvement of organic search engine performance (SEO) and goal setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Specifically: Organic website, social media, content optimisation and negotiating backlinks.
11.Keep spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information up to date.
12.Assist in the design and management of the production of merchandise, promotional material and marketing literature to augment the company’s presence in the market.
13.Assist the organisation of promotional events, exhibitions and learning seminars, attending when required to facilitate their success as directed by the Marketing Manager.
14.Build and manage a matrix to ensure effective GRI reporting for the company’s annual sustainability report
15.Analyse findings from the reporting to target areas of improvement in regard to sustainability
16.Work with the wider business and Group to build and implement an effective sustainability strategy across the company.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Marketing assistant apprentice course will be the focus for 20% of your working hours. Training will be a mixture of on the job training, private study and online training via your CAMBRIDGE MARKETING COLLEGE LIMITED Apprentice trainer assessor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role may be a gateway to further career opportunities such as Marketing Coordinator, Communications officer and Marketing officer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5-9/ A* - C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade 5-9/ A* - C) Desired
About the employer
CAMBRIDGE MARKETING COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.