Childcare Apprenticeship – NVQ Level 2 TENDER YEARS DAY NURSERY LTD
The Apprenticeship lasts for 13 months and will be supported by an assessor throughout the Apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
27 Sep 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision.
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun.
- Assisting in meeting OFSTED requirements.
- Being a team player.
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately.
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery.
- Supporting children’s learning and development.
- Supporting children’s self-help needs. Being creative and enthusiastic.
- Following Safeguarding rules and regulations.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship. As you progress through your apprenticeship your duties and responsibilities will alter as you develop the skills for a successful career in childcare. Your classroom days will be based in Birmingham and you will gain an NVQ Level 2.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
During the Intermediate Apprenticeship in childcare, you will have access to excellent training and development opportunities within the role, with the potential to progress on the Advanced Diploma, Level 3 Apprenticeship Early Years Educator.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C or 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TENDER YEARS DAY NURSERY LTD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
0121 594 0248
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)