Apprentice Creative Administrator DRESSING ROOMS HOME STAGING LTD
This is a creative role which requires a mix of creative and organisational skills. It would be perfect for someone with an interest in interior design and business. We are a young, growing company with an exciting future ahead.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 25
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Designing installations (creating moodboards, choosing stock to go in the houses, updating our online stockroom to reflect where stock currently is)
- Organising logistics of installation & destaging days (agreeing dates with subcontractors/photographers/van hire etc
- Packing up boxes & helping to load the van with furniture for installation & destaging
- Staging on installation days (go with the team to furnish properties, put up artwork, move the furniture into correct rooms, add the accessories and cushions to complete the look, work with the photographer to create great photos)
- Designing looks for virtual staging (using our online catalogue to create looks for individual rooms & liaising with the graphic designer to complete the look)
- General admin (creating invoices, completing contracts, doing quotes, etc)
- Dealing with customers (taking calls, explaining our services)
- Ordering stock (researching & buying new furniture for specific projects & our own stock)
- Assist with marketing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration (Level 3).
It will involve a combination of on and off the job training in the workplace.
You will have monthly mentoring and guidance at work from a Craven College Learning & Development Advisor alongside weekly college attendance in Skipton.
After 18 months you will be entered to undertake an End Point Assessment, to complete your Apprenticeship.
The End Point Assessment will comprise of a Project, a Knowledge Test, and a Presentation/Interview with the assessor.
More information on course content and assessment methods will be discussed at interview.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is an opportunity for this position to be a permanent role in our company and as we are growing, there is a lot of potential for the role to expand and responsibilities to increase.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5 or above) Desired
About the employer
07796 166 906
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.