IT Support Apprentice (Vogue Sourcing/AM London) Vogue Sourcing / AM London
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with Vogue Sourcing/AM London, a Fashion company based in Manchester.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology or operates a multi-platform computer environment or monitors the production scheduling, execution, and successful completion of production jobs.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level.
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals.
- Tests programs.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate.
- Maintains systems, databases and web pages.
- Administers user accounts.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a workplace mentor who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Level 3 ceritificate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.