Apprentice Data Administrator (Estio Training) ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a data administrator apprentice.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
This role will be remote.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Create reports using PowerBi.
- Data entry and input.
- Data cleansing.
- Ensuring Estio’s client data is coherent and presentable.
- Work collaboratively with Estio’s different functions.
- To promote and embed the workplace values of Estio, respect individuals one strong team.
- Be passionate and achieve excellence.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making.
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely.
- Identify, analyse and interpret data, trends and patterns.
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement.
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation.
- Level 3 certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.