IT Support Technician Apprentice (Hardy Fisher) Hardy Fisher
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Infrastructure Technician with Hardy Fisher, a Data Company based in Leeds.
Closing date: today
Will be £6 per hour
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing technical support, answering queries and maintaining a high degree of service.
- Taking ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging of all calls and maintain full documentation adhering processes.
- Responding to queries from clients and helping them resolve any hardware or software issues.
- Adhering to processes and making sure all problems are logged.
- Allocating more complex service issues to the relevant members of staff and arranging any external technical support where problems may not be able to be resolved in house.
- To ensure adequate arrangements are in place for the security of data, systems and hardware.
- To respond without delay to clients IT needs and issues
- To successfully complete relevant college training and demonstrate a commitment to continuous development.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
- Level 3 certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.