Finance Apprentice Eurofins - World Leader in Testing for Life - 900 Laboratories in 54 Countries based in Newmarket Suffolk. If you are an aspiring Financial Accountant then where better to learn. We are looking for hard-working, eager and willing to learn individuals who want to be a part of helping us create a better tomorrow.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
£5.65 an hour
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
21 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide support to the Assistant Accountant
- Assist in providing good quality Management Information to the
- Support the Assistant Account in the general development of wider business metrics
- Provide occasional assistance and ad hoc support to the Invoicing
- Assist the Credit Controller as and when appropriate
- Miscellaneous general entry-level finance-related tasks as and
- Maintain the Commercial Hub and pipeline weekly
- Various month-end related tasks, to ensure that Group Reporting
deadlines are met
- To comply with all the Health and Safety and ISO14001 requirements of your role, and perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Eurofins Chemtest Business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- West Suffolk College, Out Risbygate, Bury St Edmunds, Bury Saint Edmunds IP33 3RL
- One day a week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Finance Assistant
- Assistant Accountant
- Finance Manager
- Further opportunities within the Eurofins Group
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WEST SUFFOLK COLLEGE
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.