Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship - Wheelock Primary School Wheelock Primary School
A great opportunity has risen to undertake a Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship level 3. To supervise children and young people and prepare creative and play opportunities for them after school
Closing date: 11 Sep 2022
** As the working hours are term time only the salary will be pro rata'd to account for 39 weeks per year. The actual salary, based on the National Apprenticeship Wage of £4.81, will be £7,971.63. **
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
22 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Supervise children and young people and prepare creative and play opportunities for them
- Check that play materials and equipment are used and stored correctly and report any worn or damaged equipment to the teacher or club manager
- Under the direct supervision of the teacher or club manager, assist individual or groups of pupils and ensure their safety and wellbeing
- Attend to the personal, social and physical needs of pupils including washing, toileting, assisting with feeding
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Teaching Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship standard
A minimum of 20% of the learning must be
completed ‘off-the-job’ (OTJ) and could include the
• Online learning
• Mentoring and shadowing
• Research and self-study
• Mock EPA – PD / Observation
There will also be an End Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential progression after apprenticeship completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Wheelock Primary School
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.