Apprentice Bid and Proposal Co-ordinator WATES GROUP LIMITED
Do you love writing? Enjoy reading? Have good IT and Digital Media skills? We have a great opportunity for you to join us as a Bid and Proposal Coordinator apprentice. Working in the bid team that that includes bid coordinators and bid managers, working alongside the account managers, who as a team are responsible for providing winning proposals.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
11 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Coordinate and track bid activities in conjunction with the Account Managers
- Monitor and manage the Bid Team mailbox
- Create new opportunities in the pipeline database, updating where necessary
- Organise kick off meetings and gate reviews
- Coordinate inputs and collate documents for bid submissions
- Monitor portals and download documents where necessary
- Portal tender response allocation, hastening (where necessary), collation, and submission
- Adhere to bid governance processes
- Support Bid Manager and Head of Bids as required
- Support Bid team and develop a site specific CSR plan (if required in the tender instructions)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship programme, you will gain the Bid and Proposal Coordinator Apprenticeship Standard and if not previously achieved a level 2 functional skills in English and maths. You will also have the opportunity to progress to Proposals Assistant leading to possibilities of heading up a regional proposal team.
During your apprenticeship you will undergo remote learning through live webinars, forums, one to one's with a dedicated learning coach with constant feedback and coaching through RHG Consult's team of experienced learning coaches to achieve the Bid and Proposal Coordinator Apprenticeship Satandard.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the programme you will have the opportunity to progress to Proposals Assistant leading to possibilities of heading up a regional proposal team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
RHG CONSULT LTD
Bid and proposal co-ordinator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.