Start your career today with an AAT apprenticeship. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the AAT qualification. We are offering apprenticeships in accounts and an opportunity to join an established tech-savvy medium-sized accountancy firm based in South Manchester.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
08 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be fully immersed into a friendly diverse group of fellow trainees and duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping for clients using cloud-based software
- Reconcile accounting information to supplier statements & bank statements
- Process and submit VAT Returns
- Produce management reports such as P & L and Balance Sheet
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns
- Process weekly, monthly, and fortnightly payrolls
- Process and submit pension contributions
- Verify subcontractors for clients and process CIS returns
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Ad hoc duties for manager/partner(s) as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprenticeship training is to be delivered on-site at First Intuition's Manchester city-centre offices. You'll complete day-release study towards the AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping certificate and the full AAT Level 3 Accounting qualification, supported by our expert, dedicated tutor team.
You'll also attend a series of skills workshops as part of our Impact Skills programme to help you build the soft skills you need to build your career in finance.
You'll be supported through your programme by a dedicated Skills and Development Coach who is there to ensure you get everything you need to succeed in your apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress onto further Level 4 AAT or Level 7 ACCA qualifications and to Accounts Assistant and Senior Accountant roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FIRST INTUITION LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)