Digital and Social Media Apprentice (Flame UK Waste Management) Flame UK Waste Management
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital and Social Media Apprentice with Flame UK based in Nottingham.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
05 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Develop and grow Flame UK’s image online through social media and online engagement
- Analyse current social media results, report and expand on winning strategies
- Manage the company’s website chat function and distribute leads across the business’s departments
- Manage our social media goals across multiple channels of social media and engagement.
- Engage with our digital audience to reinforce business relationships and create a marketable base for each area of our business
- Adapt plans as needed to meet with changing markets and new technologies.
- Work with cloud based systems such as zoho and other social media management tools to post content on multiple channels.
- Write compelling content for a range of services using channel specific language to achieve set goals and targets
- Work closely with our management team, report regularly to them and manage strict performance targets.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.