We are looking for a chatty and ambitious Apprentice to learn the ropes in compliance and administration that really wants to kick start their career in recruitment or an office setting!
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Sep 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
When our recruitment team have successful placed the candidate into the job vacancy, this will be passed to the compliance officer. It will be the compliance officer’s responsibility to ensure all the required documentation is in place before the candidate starts their new job role.
1. The compliance officer will be working along our recruitment consultant.
2. The recruitment consultant will pass the candidates information to the compliance officer.
3. The compliance officer will complete DBS checks, gather passport details, personal details etc.
4. The compliance officer will be required to chase / communicate / call / text the candidate to ensure all the required information is in place before their start date.
5. The compliance officer will be ensuring all this information is in place for 10 candidates per day.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This opportunity is supported by a Level 3 Business Administration apprentieship qualification provided by the Apprenticeship College. This will be delivered twice monthly via remote virtual live sessions twice monthly. There will be elements of workshops, theatre based learning and IT Specific sessions, as well as on-going skills coach support.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of apprenticeship training, the company will offer a permanent contract
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Desired
About the employer
THE APPRENTICESHIP COLLEGE LTD
Level 3 (A level)