Apprentice Contact Centre Administrator YORK MEDICAL GROUP
To provide an effective and polite telephone enquiry service. Proactively communicate information between relevant patients, doctors and professionals. To complete Klinik forms for those patients unable to complete themselves in readiness for Triaging GP. Process Klinik forms as directed ensuring appointments are maximised.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Salary will increase throughout the apprenticeship, depending upon the ability of the apprentice. 6 weeks annual leave. 100% attendance award every 6 months. Cycle to work scheme.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
05 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support and education of patients who require assistance with the completing of Klinik forms
- Book or cancel patient appointments in line with practice policy and as directed by the Klinik Triaging Team
- Ensure appointments are maximised to prevent appointment wastage
- Inform line manager or Triaging GP if Klinik forms are unable to be placed or appointments are not able to be filled
- Keep abreast of appointment availability on clinical computer system (SystmOne), Improved Access, Push Doctor and PharmaReferral
- Answer incoming calls, ensuring calls are processed appropriately using relevant booking form
- Ensure outstanding enquiries are passed to next shift as necessary
- Provide medical information to patients using practice guidelines
- Monitor stationery and other supplies
- Complete relevant on-line training modules
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will receive training in the workplace and will attend York College on a day release basis. In college, you will study skills in the use of multiple IT packages and systems relevant to the organisation in order to: write letters or emails, create proposals, perform financial processes and record and analyse data. You will learn to make recommendations for improvements and present solutions to management.
The qualification achieved at the end of the apprenticeship, following the End Point Assessment, is level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment with an option to develop into a supervisory role within the team when opportunity arises, or within other departments within the business in order to learn new skills and competencies.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Any other (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.