Secure Power Ltd is currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and change, we are looking for an Sales Support Apprentice to work in our Sheffield office. Working closely with the entire team to ensure the smooth running of the business by assisting with administration duties, the role also involves responding to a high volume of queries.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
National Minimum Wage for Age Group – subject to performance increase after review with probationary period
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
05 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Main responsibilities include:
- General assistance with developing all sales opportunities within new and existing accounts
- Complete and process all administration and documentation accurately and effectively
- General assistance with incoming sales enquiries
- Liaising with suppliers regarding stock availability and pricing
- Effectively quoting and delivering on customer quotation requests
- Managing CRM database products and pricing in a timely manner
- To provide basic cover as appropriate during periods of staff leave
- To keep customers informed of any issues relating to their orders
- To develop an up top date working knowledge of our products
- Liaise with other departments regarding ongoing sales orders
- Answering and directing callers to the appropriate department in a professional and courteous manner
- Welcoming visitors to the building
- Providing general information to callers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
This will involve one day a week where you will be required to attend Sheffield College for training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Awareness and interest in social media platforms within a business environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good level of attention to detail
- Good level of organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SECURE POWER LTD
SHEFFIELD COLLEGE, THE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.