Apprenticeship position working with children aged from birth to 4 years in a busy, friendly day nursery. Successful candidate will be reliable, punctual, have willingness to learn all aspects of childcare business and enjoy a busy, sometimes challenging but very rewarding career opportunity in this exciting sector.
Closing date: 16 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from
differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development
- To assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- To respect the confidentiality of information received
- To be aware of all emergency and fire evacuation procedures
- • To be flexible in hours and duties in order to meet the needs and requirements of the nursery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Remote Course Delivery with Allocated 1-2-1 Trainer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Ingrebourne Day Nursery participate in the apprenticeship programme with the aim of recruiting apprentices on successful completion of relevant qualification. They actively encourage career progression within the company, all current managers began their careers as apprentices.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.