Tot Town nursery are looking to recruit apprentices to support the staff team, to ensure the smooth running of the setting with regard to all health and safety matters affecting the children in their care.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
18 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist with the planning of the curriculum using the EYFS, help set up and tidy away the playrooms
- Act as key person to a small group of children, liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each childs needs are recognised and met
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- Teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences
- Support meal times within the setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Remote Course Delivery with Allocated 1-2-1 Trainer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for progression onto level 3 and within the industry
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.