Cherish Day Nursery are looking for a Level 2 qualified Apprentice to work towards their Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification, to assist in delivering high quality childcare to the children that attend the nursery on a daily basis.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Nursery Manager
- To work as part of a team
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors
- To liaise closely with parents/carers
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- To have empathy and understanding of children under five
- To be able to perform under stress
- To be a creative thinker
- To have the ability to write reports and keep them accurate and updated
- To have excellent verbal and communication skills with children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Remote Course Delivery with Allocated 1-2-1 Trainer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Early Years Practitioner (Grade Pass) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Cherish Day Nursery
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.