Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship JOLLY KIDS DAY NURSERY LTD
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a professional and dedicated team to work towards your Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification while gaining valuable work experience that will be a great addition to the Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification.
Closing date: 16 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Adhere to the settings code of conduct
- Have a responsibility for the Health & Safety of the children in your designated room
- Have a good understanding of the settings policies and procedures
- To work as an effective part of the team
- Prepare activities
- Carry out observations
- Have an excellent understanding and awareness of Safeguarding
- To ensure that you are communicating at an appropriate level with the children in your care
- To be open and welcoming to all parents and children
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Remote Course Delivery with Allocated 1-2-1 Trainer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible permanent position after completion of the course
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
JOLLY KIDS DAY NURSERY LTD
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.