Business Administration Apprenticeship MOTIF8 EMBROIDERY & PRINT LTD
Motif8 is an embroidery & printing company, providing high quality embroidered and printed sports and leisurewear to HM Forces, Schools, Colleges and Sports Teams. They are looking for energetic new apprentices to join their sales team.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Sep 2022
11 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Create orders forms from customer’s requirements and information, which will be used to follow orders through factory.
2. Communicate with customers to ensure that their orders are correct, that they are content with the situation with their orders.
3. Engage with any customer queries or complaints.
4. Engage with customers in the shop when shop manager is on lunch break or during busy periods.
5. Maintain a clear and clean appearance to the “front of house”, ensuring office is clean and entrance.
6. Re-direct calls to the required members of staff.
7. In mornings access the answer phone for messages and ensure customers calls are processed or returned.
8. In a timely manner, work load dependent, reply to all appropriate emails.
9. Supply quotes for customers requiring such information and ensuring to liaise with the Directors for large orders.
10. Liaise with the design team with regards to customer’s artwork and logos.
1. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care and maintenance of the computers and other equipment used for which the role has responsibility.
2. Adhere to health and safety policy
3. Maintaining and keeping the working area in a clean and tidy fashion.
4. Liaising with Supervisor and Production Manager in relation to due dates and deadlines.
5. Report any problems with computer or equipment to the line Manager.
6. At the end of each working day the sale office is to be closed down and secured ensuring the following:
· All computers all shut down and switched off
· Phones are turned to night mode.
· Bins are emptied and desk is tidied.
· All portable heaters are switched off and disconnected from the socket.
· Ensure that their respective toilets are secured by turning off the light, closing windows and doors.
7. When leaving the premises to ensure that no single individual person is left in the building alone, for the purposes of security.
11. To sign in and out at the start and end of each shift.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the opportunity to learn:
Record and document production
Planning and organisation
External environment factors
Training 2 days a month via Zoom & 2 days in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following a successful apprenticeship there will be the possibility of a full time role in the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MOTIF8 EMBROIDERY & PRINT LTD
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.