Support Engineering Technician Apprentice ZERO ENTERPRISES LTD
Fantastic opportunity to join the team at Zero Enterprises as a Support Engineering Technician Apprentice, completing the Level 3 Engineering Technician (Product Design & Development Technician) qualification.
Closing date: 14 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
07 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Photocopier engineer with responsibilities for:
- Building and configuration of new multi-functional devices (MFD) in line with customer requirements for installation at customer premises.
- Maintenance of MFD’s at customer sites to ensure continuous operation.
- Fault diagnosis and resolution of issues with customer devices both remotely and in situ at customer sites.
- Decommissioning of retired machines to reutilize components where possible and disposal of obsolete components.
- Refurbishment of returned MFD’s to a quality standard for resale.
- Supporting sales team with product knowledge in support of customer proposals.
- Maintaining tidy workshop and parts warehouse.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Engineering Technician (Product Design & Development Technician)
Training to take place at NSCG Newcastle College, ST5 2GB, one day per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
The Apprenticeship Hub
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.