Stansfield Academy are looking to employ an administrative apprentices to provide clerical support to the Principal and Senior Administrator.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
02 Sep 2022
04 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties and Responsibilities
• To undertake typing/word processing of correspondence, standard letters, reports,
publications and other documents as required by the Principal and Senior Administrator.
• To undertake photocopying and document collation as requested.
• To undertake filing in accordance with the established systems as requested.
- To work within and maintain all established administrative systems and procedures.
• To input new and updated information on the Academy’s computerised system for pupils’ records, and ensuring all records are maintained and up to date.
To assist in the production of reports, lists and other information relating to pupils’ records as
• To welcome visitors to the academy, ensuring signing in procedures are followed,
receiving and prioritising incoming telephone calls, dealing with them appropriately including accurately recording messages as required. To liaise with staff, Governors,
pupils, parents and outside agencies as and when required.
• To open, sort and distribute incoming mail to the academy in a timely manner. To
check academy emails on a daily basis and distribute information as appropriate.
• To be aware of and adhere to applicable rules, regulations, legislation and
procedures including the Trust’s Equal Opportunities Policy and Code of Conduct,
national legislation (including Health and Safety, Data Protection).
• To maintain confidentiality of information acquired in the course of undertaking
duties for the department
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3 Standard
With the support of an Assessor, you will demonstrate the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours outlined in the apprenticeship standard.
If required, you will be supported in achieving Level 2 Functional Skills in math and/or English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following successful completion of the apprenticeship, there may be a permanent position available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent math (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)