IT Information Specialist Apprentice Escalla Apprenticeships
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing and supportive team in the Crewe area . We have a great team spirit and an adorable Cavapoo called Teddy who loves to welcome everyone! If you have studied business IT at college, or are working in customer service or retail, and enjoy anything related to data and IT, this is the role for you!
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
04 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will gain valuable skills whilst using official Government databases and processing student information as well, as learning some technical IT skills. You will receive full training and gain a wealth of skills and knowledge.
- Validate completion of new start documentation for employers and apprentices following process in place
- Using PICS database system to import apprentice and employer data and maintaining the accuracy of this information regularly through the journey of the apprentices programme duration
- Using an array of databases to enter and store information
- Recording minutes for meetings
- Recording apprentice progress onto PICS MIS system e.g. attendance, progress reviews, progression etc.
- Sending out apprentice Progress Reviews and Block Reports to employers and their apprentices
- Putting together apprentice paper based, live files and electronic files and ensuring all the relevant documentation is present
- Managing distribution of satisfaction surveys and collating results
- Setting up access and apprentice records on ePortfolio Skilsure with ongoing maintenance
- Registering apprentices on the C&G ePortal and claiming certification on achievement
- Raising invoices for employer co-funding payments and using PICSWeb to record and monitor payments
- Facilitating training where required
- IT support for the team
Some IT knowledge / experience is essential but training will be given
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
L3 Digital Support Technician training will be delivered in block weeks at the escalla academy in Crewe.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To remain and grow with the team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESCALLA TS LTD
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.