Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Rowlands Avenue Pre-School
The Apprenticeship lasts for 13 months and will be supported by an assessor throughout the Apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector.
Closing date: 08 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
09 Sep 2022
19 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision.
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun.
- Assisting in meeting OFSTED requirements.
- Being a team player.
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately.
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery.
- Supporting children’s learning and development.
- Supporting children’s self-help needs.
- Being creative and enthusiastic.
- Following Safeguarding rules and regulations.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator - Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. Apprentices must successfully evidence a First Aid qualification approved by EYFS.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for :
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.