Digital Marketing Apprentice (French Arabian Perfumes Limited) French Arabian Perfumes Limited
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with French Arabian Perfumes Limited, sister company of E and A distribution who are a trading company based in Birmingham.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
£187.50 per week
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
04 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General administrative duties.
- Managing social media platforms.
- Managing e-commerce platforms eBay, Amazon and company website.
- To support the team with digital marketing projects and strategies
produce and update social media channels, newsletters, websites.
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business.
- Assist with creating and sending marketing campaigns.
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Creatively implementing new marketing methods.
- Marketing campaigns targeted.
- Use email to send out newsletters and updates.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
- Level 3 certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.