Sales and Marketing Apprentice T & K HOME IMPROVEMENTS LIMITED
Our client recruiting sales and marketing apprentice to join their team. They are looking for someone to provide marketing and administrative support to the Sales and Marketing manager and assist managing the show site and related materials.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
06 Sep 2022
04 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Managing the Reception at the show site, greeting customers and guests and demonstrating T&K products and materials where required
· Responsible for all marketing literature, collateral, and brochures ensuring they are up to date on the show site and available for the consultants
· Providing Marketing literature support, creating new and updated sales collateral with Marketing functions Handling Marketing Competition winners and prizes
· Co-ordinating artwork and designs with Marketing Company to create vibrant and effective point of sales material
· Taking overflow sales calls and booking appointments where necessary
· Assisting developing the show site staging, how it is presented to the public, and ensuring all areas are clean and tidy with the correct materials
· Managing sample, merchandising, and clothing request from the sales team. Being the first point of contact for all marketing materials
· Assisting the Sales and Marketing manager with reporting and sales support queries where required
· Follow up Customer Care Calls, checking that all customers are happy with the service provided
· Ensuring the Technical Demonstration room is up to date and all samples are available
· This is not an exhaustive list and will be subject to any other duties or responsibilities as required by the demands of the business and appropriate to the grade and level of this role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator
4 weekly one to one sessions
12 weekly monitory visits
Online resources / VEL
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent position upon successful completion of Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)