Apprentice Digital & Flexographic Printer BERKSHIRE LABELS LTD
Fantastic career opportunity offering specialist industry apprenticeship training and the ability to grow your career within our fast-paced, dynamic printing team.
Closing date: 12 Aug 2022
Weekly wage between £230.40 - £326.80
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Aug 2022
01 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This apprenticeship provides a rare opportunity to work and train in an environment which uses both digital and flexographic technology in a highly motivated team of friendly, experienced staff.
Accredited through the British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF), you will study to achieve the Print Technician Level 3 Qualification.
Routine responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the timely production of digital print work by assisting with achieving daily production plan targets
- Comply with machine set-up & clean down working practices
- Perform required preventive & routine maintenance activities
- Conduct relevant inspection checks
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment
- Deliver a high standard of work on a consistent basis
- Raise production output concerns directly to your Team Leader
- Basic administrative work including data entry
- Maintain a high standard of discipline in accordance with company regulations to timekeeping, breaks and sickness
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship the qualification achieved will be a Level 3 Print Technician Standard, plus any relevant Maths and English functional skills (if needed).
Throughout your time as an apprentice, you will be supported by both Berkshire Labels and the BPIF. You will be assigned a training coordinator to ensure that you have the best training available.
Training requirements will be discussed at the point of employment to suit both your own and business needs. Most training and studying will be site-based. You should be comfortable with planning your workload as you progress through the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of full-time post on completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BPIF TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.