Engineering Apprenticeship - Mechanical Design JACOPA LIMITED
To undertake an advanced apprenticeship as a mechanical engineering technician leading to a nationally recognised qualification and accreditation. In agreement with Jacopa Ltd , the job holder will be required to attend and complete required national recognised training courses. This will involve attendance at local educational establishments.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Company Pension Scheme Employee Assistance Programme 25 days annual leave + public holidays
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
04 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
1. Creating layouts & equipment general assembly’s (3D Inventor and 2D AutoCAD).
2. Reviewing and adhering to specifications & applicable standards.
3. Development planning to adhere to submission requirements.
4. Perform detailed engineering calculations (including utilising Mathcad).
5. Detailed design for outsourced manufacturing, installation, maintenance &
decommissioning of equipment.
6. Creating detailed Parts lists/Bills of Manufacture with applicable software.
7. Liaising with suppliers - obtaining quotations for equipment/services.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
L3 Technical Engineering
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a full time post with Jacopa Ltd upon satisfactory completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.