Based in North Leeds - well established independent retail travel agency. Applicant will be responsible for social media marketing as well as administrative duties under supervision at first. Longer term during training applicant will deal with customers and suppliers.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Please review the current Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Good knowledge of social media.
- An understanding of office functions on a computer.
- Make and receive telephone calls.
- Book holidays using tour operators websites or over the phone.
- Plan complex itineraries.
- Administrate bookings, online flight check ins, communicate visa requirements as well as dealing with special requests.
- Work under supervision until candidate demonstrates ability to work independently
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
L2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Delivery will be at the workplace by experienced mentors as well as college attendance weekly at Printworks Campus, Leeds.
- Knowledge & Skills gained from this apprenticeship: ·
- Understanding the organisation. ·
- Meeting regulations and legislation. ·
- Systems and resources. ·
- Product and service knowledge. ·
- Influencing skills. ·
- Personal organisation. ·
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge. ·
- Developing self. ·
- Being open to feedback. ·
- Team working.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
When fully trained you would have career opportunities within the industry and be in demand as a qualified travel consultant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Leeds City College
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.