Are you looking to start a career in Business? Zenon Recruitment are seeking an enthusiastic and driven business apprentice to help assist with the smooth running of the office. This is a great chance to start your career and also learn about Business and Recruitment. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 08 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Sep 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Send mail shots to candidates with new positions and requirements.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Make outgoing phone calls when required.
- Perform various searches and present findings.
- Daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook for various tasks
- Scanning and photocopying.
- Ensure the stationery cupboard is kept organised and tidy
- Produce purchase orders and obtain approval for all purchases to be signed by the MD.
- Support the MD and Recruitment / Service Delivery Team.
Manage the database system
- Perform data entry – entering CV’s and documents onto the database accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure any database anomalies are corrected immediately and the responsible person/s are communicated with privately regarding the matter.
- Communication with candidates – request documentation; take references when required.
- Use the database on a daily basis for various tasks, including sending emails.
- Log all communication with clients and candidates.
- Update job details when necessary.
Marketing and advertising
- Write, publish and edit job adverts when required.
- Research new job boards.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Business Administrator Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Yes, there will be the potential to be a full time employed member of staff upon completion of the Apprenticeship depending on progress throughout qualification and company status.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.