Business Administration Apprentice Shivom Consultancy ltd
We are seeking a reliable, enthusiastic person to join our team as a Business Administration apprentice. This role will be at working remotely. The successful candidate will be expected to provide our virtual office with full support and to work with colleagues to deliver a comprehensive service.
Closing date: 23 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
01 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is an important and exciting opportunity to work across different aspect of business and support our growing team
What you will be doing?
- Invoice management and contacting customers to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner and liaising with Project Managers (as required) to resolve issues
- Weekly reporting of overdue invoices to the Financial Controller
- Monthly reconciliation of customer ledgers and statements of account
- Processing incoming payments onto the accounting system
- Processing of sales invoices and liaising with suppliers to obtain proof of delivery, where required
- Converting sales quotes to sales order on the accounting system, completing checks and investigating variances to customer purchase orders
- Assisting the finance team with general administrative duties
- Working with the Financial Controller to deliver system improvement
- Assisting the administration team with receiving calls to the switchboard, redirecting calls, taking messages and dealing with queries as necessary
- Monitoring the central Finance mailbox
- Research & identify new potential partners, new categories, identify key contacts, generate interest, and develop partner relationships
- Generation of new Business through outbound calling; pitch, present and develop relationships, develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
- Identifying strategic marketing and product led opportunities to expand Shivom’s reach
- Management of existing brands, including providing them with support and reporting, driving additional revenue and expanding on the existing relationships
- Build and Maintain relationships with prospective clients
- Work closely with Management to develop target lists, call strategies and messaging to generate opportunities for new business
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Implement value driven and cost-effective promotional strategy and activities with the marketing
- Plan marketing and sales campaigns
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/directors
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprenticeship will typically take between 12 and 18 months to complete.
This apprenticeship standard is at Level 3.
Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and Maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent one or more business related subjects (Grade Grade A-C/8-4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.