The candidate will support across all 5 rooms of the nursery working with babies up to preschool age. Candidate will be expected to provide activities for the children focusing on children’s interests and next steps in their development indoors and outdoors.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
04 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your main duties will include but will not be limited to:
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker
- To keep good records of the children
- Maintain good relationships with parents and children
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children sometimes on a one to one basis
- To be aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Assist cooking
- Monitor the Secure Outdoor Play Area
- Help with Arts & Crafts
- Monitor the Quiet/Sleeping Area
- Assist with Books / Reading
- Supervise Organised Outings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Qualification
- First Aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HIGH HOPES NURSERIES LTD
Maxim Business Training
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.