You will be involved in providing support in multiple capacities for the sales department. You will be working as an integral part of a team, in which you will have responsibility for some of the key elements of the organisation’s overall sales and marketing plans and campaigns.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
01 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Monitoring sales enquiries, responding to customers, dealing with any orders.
- Answering the Sales lines, diverting to correct person/department.
- Making follow up outbound calls over time to new and existing customers to help with any queries.
- Creating quotations on word documents and sending them to customers.
- To use Sage CRM effectively throughout the day
- Assist sales staff with general admin, updating contact details, inputting companies on the system, run reports using CRM.
- Assist sales reps in Live Chats with customer enquiries Sending samples out to clients on behalf of sales staff
- Research into potential clients, getting relevant information
- Creating/using spreadsheets
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your career even further.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Maxim Business Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.