This is an amazing apprenticeship opportunity to work within the Planning team at the UKs largest manufacturer of recycled plastic products based in Heanor.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
01 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Raising and receipting purchase orders
- Adding to and managing the deliveries calendar in line with the purchasing forecast and reclaim output
- Creating Waste Transfer Notes (WTNs)
- Issuing WTNs and POs to suppliers and hauliers
- Booking scrap sales on the calendar, creating WTNs for the sale and booking with suppliers and hauliers
- Running scrap reports
- Creating sales orders
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.
As part of your apprenticeship, and dependent on your prior attainment, you may be required to complete maths and English Functional Skills which is an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition for these qualifications.
Level 3 Business Administrator Occupational Standard
• A mixture of face-to-face and remote visits every 4-6 weeks
• On the job training with a designated mentor
• Reviews every 6-8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
• Feedback sessions to discuss progress
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position with company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C Or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 4/C or Above) Essential
About the employer
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.