Assist with the delivery of analysis, reporting and information to internal and external customers that will help them to make informed business decisions. Develop the skills, knowledge and experience required to become a Data Services Analyst.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
08 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learn and develop the skills and knowledge required to earn a Level 3 apprenticeship qualification.
- Assist with the production of ad-hoc reports and market data figures and trends for customers.
- Clean and analyse customer data and import that data into the related products database.
- Contribute to the production of customer annual survey reports as needed.
- Perform general administration in databases and other IT systems.
- Help the Data Services team to resolve queries from customer and colleagues.
- Own and deliver small data analysis projects.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As part of the Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship standard, you’ll be registered as a member with the British Computer Society and be on a fast track to an industry recognised qualification and your dedicated industry coach will support you through a blended approach that will include remote, in person, 1-2-1 and group learning.
You will be given one day a week to complete your apprenticeship training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Junior data analyst and ongoing career development
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Maths, Science, Computer Science (Grade A - C) Desired
About the employer
DIGITAL NATIVE (UK) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.