Apprentice Lean Manufacturing Operative A S H PLASTICS (WOLVERHAMPTON) LTD
Established in 1982, ASH are currently looking for a Lean Manufacturing Operative Apprentice to join their Plastic Fabrication team.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
01 Feb 2023
13 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will:
- Gain knowledge of a variety of plastic materials, including Acrylic, Polycarbonate, PETG and HIPS.
- Undertake training which will include solvent gluing, UV Gluing, heat bending, drilling, diamond polishing and assembly.
- Training will include reading technical drawings
- General housekeeping and maintaining of Health and Safety
- Any other duties associated with the job role
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2.
Level 2 Functional skills if needed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?There will be a full time position available for the right candidate on completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
A S H PLASTICS (WOLVERHAMPTON) LTD
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.