This is an excellent opportunity to work for a modern furniture & joinery company that work to exceptionally high standards. Manufacturing in Wood/Veneer/ Corian/Glass/Metal and composite material. This opportunity could lead to progress through design into intercompany management.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
£5 to £6 per hour
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Sep 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be taught fundamental Hand Skills
- Shadowing experienced cabinet Makers through all processes, including machinery.
- Ownership of company Health & Safety
- Ownership of various Health & safety paperwork to complete
- Introduction into all aspects of cabinet making/site fitting
- Quality Control
- Development of your Combined skill set from year 1 to gain independence
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Furniture manufacturer, Level 2 (GCSE)
- The campus learners will attend will be Oxford City College
- Days and times TBC
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time post upon completing the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CONTRAX FURNITURE LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.