Apprentice Business Administrator DR A RAINBOW & PARTNERS
Every GP Practice needs an efficient team of administrators /receptionists who can ensure that every patients experience is a positive one! This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in the Health Care Sector as an Apprentice Business Administrator. If you want to play an integral part at Steyning Medical Practice, then come and join us!
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
03 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To provide support to the administration team / Practice Manager including tasks such as:
- Processes - Scan and file correspondence
- Shred confidential correspondence in accordance with practice protocol
- Use clinical system to identify patients requiring annual checks, and send invitations.
- Record and analyse data
- Answer telephone calls and either deal with the query or pass on to the appropriate person
- Initiate calls to resolve outstanding actions
- Use a multitude of IT Packages, write letters or emails, create proposal, performance financial processes.
- Record & Document Production produce accurate records.
- Project Manage (Undertake and lead) scope, plan, monitor and report on projects within the practice
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Training will also be provided by the employer with the support of the training provider.
The apprentice will be allocated 20% off there working towards completing their apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Having gained a year’s worth of work experience and a qualification as a Business Administrator, you would be able to work as an Administrator in the Primary Care sector or in another similar setting.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
INDEPENDENT TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.