We have an exciting opportunity available for a driven and ambitious person who wants to achieve more! Do you want to be given responsibility, accountability, and have your voice heard? We are not looking for mediocre. We are looking for someone who wants to become the best version of themselves they can be!
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
28 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Developing digital materials including videos, podcasts and blog posts.
- Conducting research, designing, and creating our own courses and training programmes.
- Working with senior members of staff to develop internal IT processes. Working with CRM’s and digital platforms.
- Communication with clients via a range of different methods.
- Conducting market research tasks and data collection for different segments.
- Assist the team in general office tasks and administrative duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.