Based in the heart of Maldon town centre, a fantastic opportunity has become available to join the Kew Law team, working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
01 Jul 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The position will include tasks such as:
- The successful candidate will need to be confident speaking to clients via telephone and face to face.
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Generate and process new lead enquiries.
- Update all contact information for client via Word Processing and creating files.
- Arrange appointments with cliens and the team.
- Taking messages and providing updates to clients and agents.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve the Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard.
You will have one to one teaching with your Mentor.
You will need to attend workshops remotely via Zoom
Maths and English Functional Skills if required.
To include 6 hours per week off the job training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be the opportunity to develop and progress within the business for the right candidate. upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.