Level 2 Community Activator Coach Apprenticeship FIRST GRADE SPORTS LTD
The Community Activator Coach will be responsible for supporting sports delivery and Bikeability for First Grade Sports.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
28 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing and coaching sport and physical activity sessions · Promoting activities and projects
- Delivering extra-curricular activities e.g. lunch and after school clubs.
- Working effectively with customer insight to overcome individual, community and societal barriers to participation in physical activity and sport
- Contributing to teams that deliver community events and festivals.
- Effectively monitor and evaluate activities, sessions and projects using technology platforms to maintain accurate records and produce timely reports
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting the Learning in PE and School Sport
- Bespoke training programme that meets the standard criteria and is suitable to the employer and the requirements for the role
- OCR Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths (if necessary)
- Basic First Aid
- Bikeability Cycle Training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To gain full-time employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Sports Coaching (Grade Pass) Desired
Other First Aid (Grade Pass) Desired
Other Full UK Driving Licence (Grade Pass) Desired
Other Sports Leaders (Grade Pass) Desired
About the employer
SPORT STRUCTURES EDUCATION COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY
Community activator coach
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.