Brand Protection & Pricing Assistant Apprentice STEPHENSONS ONLINE LTD
A fantastic opportunity to work for a brilliant company and begin your career in Business Administration. Stephenson's Online are looking for someone who is proactive and hardworking to join their team. Apply today if you have what it takes!
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
28 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To add and remove brands from the MAP services database report sent daily for all supported platforms, returning this to the supplier in a timely manner
- Find contact details for sellers (ensuring we have email addresses for all) recording and monitoring progress in the contact made with unauthorised sellers, recording those progressing to legal proceedings on Monday.com
- To ensure that all unauthorised sellers receive three warning emails via MAP, respond to any resulting queries from this and progress any sellers which at this point have not made any acknowledgement or responded to any of the emails to legal@ for further action
- Retract any sellers if contacted by them and they provide proof of genuine items being sold and sourced
- Report back any genuine purchases with supplier information to the brand communications team for the brand to contact the supplier to stop them offering provision to other Amazon sellers
- Provide or source letters of authorisation and any other brand documentation needed for the above process to ensure anything required is available in a timely manner
- Record and monitor any brand exception request for sellers from the brand via information sent by the Account Manager
- Report any sellers to eBay that have not responded to the warning emails by using the Vero process
- Ensure Monday.com is fully updated to show progress on all tasks and to give an outline of where in the legal proceedings are for any sellers who did not make contact to the 3 MAP emails and are being progressed through the legal route, an end date for when a seller has been removed should also be recorded here
- Using the master pricing calculator, ensure all new brands and those requiring re-pricing are correctly processed to provide the necessary data required for a C-Max upload to take place, this will include performing any currency conversions and chasing any outstanding data and performing checks to ensure the data within the sheet is reliable and correct
- Ensure any pack pricing has been signed off and calculated correctly with profit margins and sense checks performed thoroughly ahead of SKU generation if this is required
- On completion of the pricing sheet ensure upload to C-MAX following the correct process
- Maintain C-Max, ensuring all discontinued stock and any SKU’s no longer being listed on any given platform are removed, this process should be completed monthly
- To contribute to reports and/or data to show the progress made on the detection and removal of unauthorised sellers on all platforms
- Create and maintain a crib sheet of information for the processing of messages and for FAQ’s / solutions for all account health and violations queries
- To highlight any compliance or platform errors requiring attention via the @compliance in-box, ensuring colleagues are following these up and they are resolved, providing cover across the team during absences
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Training at Northampton College, Booth Lane - 1 day a month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a full-time position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
STEPHENSONS ONLINE LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.