Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice TECHNIC CONCRETE PUMPS LIMITED
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join this dynamic and fast moving organization. We are looking for an individual who is willing to learn and take on board new experiences in this specialist construction area.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2022
£8,754.20 to £17,290.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
28 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will be fully supported on a day to day basis and provided with training to support them and develop them into this role.
The apprentice will be part of an exciting growing organization and will have the opportunity to develop their skills as part of this apprenticeship programme.
The role of Business Administrator will carry out a number of duties on a day to day basis, these can include:
· Answering the telephone, dealing with both internal and external clients.
· Booking in hire jobs on behalf of clients.
· Sending emails to confirm bookings.
· Updating internal systems with the project details to enable jobs to be booked in and then invoiced accordingly.
· Creating purchase orders for items purchased.
· Tracking vehicle information from MOTS, tax, and annual examinations – maintaining a diary system to monitor and record these activities.
· Sending documentation to clients, such as insurance, vehicle certificates and other documentation in support of the project.
· Build on current social media platforms to update, strengthen and promote the Technic Pumps brand wherever possible.
· Assist with administration, diary and email management for the Pump Admin Manager.
· Ad-hoc projects as and when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Link to the Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship:
After a period of foundation skills and technical knowledge development all apprentices will have achieved all the relevant qualifications within the L3 Business Administrator Standard.
Training will take place at company premises.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As a growing organisation there will always be the opportunity to develop within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WIGAN AND LEIGH COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.