Engineering Technician Apprentice WEBB YATES ENGINEERS LTD
Webb Yates Engineers is a creative multidisciplinary engineering practice with offices in London and Birmingham. It prides itself on its close collaboration with architects to achieve intelligent, innovative structures and its large portfolio spanning from arts to aviation, prototyping to housing, and inflatables to loadbearing stone.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
06 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Developing technical engineering deliverables including preparation of drawings and Building Information Modelling
· Assisting with the preparation of reports and specifications
· Assisting with managing the preparation of engineering deliverables
· Checking and reviewing of engineering designs and deliverables
· Liaising, collaborating and coordinating with other project team members
· Attending meetings and representing the organisation externally
· Carrying out site visits and surveys
· Assisting with the managing of projects and other staff members
· Acting professionally and with due regard to the public interest and to the interests of all those affected by our professional activities
· Undertaking technical and personal self-development
· Undertaking other tasks typical of an engineering design practice
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 - Civil Engineering Technician
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A potential permanent role as a Civil Engineering Technician
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade 9) Desired
About the employer
NEWHAM COLLEGE OF FURTHER EDUCATION
Civil engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.