Apprentice Business Administrator in Property Lettings/Sales KINGS HILL PROPERTIES LIMITED
A remarkable opportunity for someone that wants to be involved within the property industry to join an expanding, thriving estate agent Duties will include booking property viewings, co-ordinating property move ins, dealing with enquiries and dealing with clients face to face and on the telephone.
Closing date: 15 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
18 Sep 2022
28 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Sales and marketing
- Registering applicants, booking appointments for viewings
- Liaising and dealing with clients/queries
- Sending and responding to emails
- Managing Files
- Answering phone
- Tenant referencing
- Managing Inbox
- Ensuring all properties are marketed consistently
- Preparing tenancy agreements and other paperwork
- Data entry
- Carrying out basic property research
- Assisting sales team members
- Diary management
- General Administrative duties
- Provide excellent Customer Service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The potential for the right candidate to become a permanent member of the team once they qualification has been completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4-9 or A-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.