Valmont are looking to recruit a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join their team as a business administrator. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration.
Closing date: 27 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
31 Aug 2022
14 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Primarily an integral part of the production office team to provide efficient support to the Operations function. Other Admin related tasks within the business may be necessary.
· Routine but varied clerical duties in an office environment providing service to the production team.
· Ensure prompt processing of documentation, scanning a range of notes and customer documents
· Photocopying and arranging production packs for verification prior to issueing ensuring they are to a correct standard.
· Assist with processing paperwork relating to operations procedures
· Assist and cooperate with other departments where necessary to maintain production schedules
· Other duties in relation to office administration when required
· Deal with internal/external customer
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day Release
- Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
VALMONT STAINTON LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.