Apprenticeship Mortgage Administrator Finance Advice Bureau
You'll be directly supporting a fully qualified Mortgage Advisors, you will provide very much needed assistance in terms of Sales, Customer Services, Administration and Compliance. You will need to work independently, very much on your own initiative, and with little supervision.
Closing date: 17 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
28 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Submitting applications to lenders and insurance companies on behalf of Mortgage Advisors
- Completing Finance applications online on behalf of Mortgage Advisors
- Inputting various information on to an in house CRM system
- Contacting clients via phone and email
- Chasing documentation, to include forms of ID, proof of address, copies of bank statements, payslips etc. often to deadlines, under pressure
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- You will be provided with a PC, and will be expected to use your own mobile phone for managing calls – an app will be installed and use, at no cost to you
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3, delivered via monthly Tutor led workshops (live, virtual 3 – 5 hour sessions) self-led study and blending learning and development activities, all, within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.