This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an excellent company and begin a career in Business Administration. If you have a passion for hardwork and enjoy learning new things apply today to be Stephenson's Online new Creative Assistant Apprentice.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
28 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· To be responsible for all new listings to be completed across all countries
· To be responsible for new listings A+ content for the UK, USA, Canada & Australia
· To be responsible for new brands storefronts for the UK, USA, Canada & Australia
· To be responsible for all products being clear of HAZMAT before they get handed over to existing brand team
· To perform due diligence checks on all products once they are listed and ready to hand over to make sure there are no issues before going live
· To list all products in all countries
· To hold meetings with your line manager and head of departments on progress with all tasks
· To create and approve all A+ content for all brand products in all relevant countries before handing the brand back for checks
· To create all storefronts for all new brands in all relevant countries before handing the brand back for checks
· To make sure all products for all new brands are completely listed and match against the brand master linesheet
· To perform all checks on any new brand or new products for existing brands before hand over
· Participate in brand calls and meetings as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Training at Northampton College, Booth Lane - 1 day a month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a full-time position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
STEPHENSONS ONLINE LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.