Business Administrator Apprentice MAGNAPOWER EQUIPMENT LTD
Magnapower is an innovative and dynamic engineering company that provides high-quality industrial machinery to many customers worldwide. We offer an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking Business Administration Apprentice who would like to gain business experience whilst studying.
Closing date: 23 Aug 2022
The wage could be between £7.00-£9.80 per hour
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Sep 2022
28 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers daily via phone and email.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office is desirable but not essential as full training will be given on the job.
- Maintaining the company diary through Microsoft Office.
- Possessing great organisational skills, and having the ability to prioritise work and ensure it’s completed within specified timescales is advantageous.
- Working closely with our existing business administrators in a quiet air-conditioned office.
- Creating and opening jobs for new product sales using SAGE and ECEL.
- Working with SAGE accounting software.
- Filing and processing purchase and sales invoices.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Formal training is delivered at HWGTA, located in Worcester (WR4 9GN). Monthly visits from your assigned Monitoring Officer who will set you work, analyse your development and discuss training sessions, and will prepare you for your End Point Assessment to gain your Business Administration level 3 qualification.
You will receive training one day every two weeks which is a combination of face-to-face and remote.
Additional training for functional skills in English and Maths if needed.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Currently, we have 2 people working in the accounts department we would see this support role become a valuable addition to the team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HEREFORDSHIRE AND WORCESTERSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Charlotte Anderson Ilic
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.